With the hereafter being the focal point of life and pleasing God being the ultimate goal, the Chicago Mosque becomes the community of every American in Chicago (or elsewhere) who seeks to become an excellent servant of God and a great productive citizen.
Our mission in the Chicago Mosque is to learn, practice, and teach Islam while contributing to the betterment of the city of Chicago and the American society at large
In pursuit of its Vision, the Chicago Mosque strives to:
1. Organize religious, educational, social, and cultural faith-based events
2. Promote, strengthen, and implement family values
3. Assist disadvantaged individuals and families
4. Promote cooperation and bridges building among all facets of the society
5. Seek constructive dialogue and mutual understanding
6. Further better understanding and appreciation of Islam among non-Muslims
7. Promote brotherhood, mercy, compassion and peace.